Sunday 7 December 2014

Boring Week Progress Report

Not much to say this week. I have made progress on projects and uni work. There really isn't much more to say other than I can't wait for the Christmas holidays when I'll be making much more progress more often.

On a positive note however I already have a few varying replies from the developers I have contacted so it'll be interesting to get in contact and make progress on my internships.

Seeing as I have nothing to say this week I might start a weekly thing where I recommend something,(music, games, whatever) and see if I can find something interesting to write about.

This week I'm going to recommend the game, Dungeon of the Endless. It's an indie title made by Amplitude and is available on Steam. It's a neat mix of genres spanning tower defence, roguelikes and RPGs. It's got some great atmosphere, music and writing too. This is really enjoyable for those who like planning and making strategies but it is also a lot of fun to wing it and see what happens. Due to being part of a larger universe, the lore is surprisingly rich between this game and the other games the studio has made, which are for the record, are also really awesome too.

Trailer:

-Beau

twitter.com/Bocodillo

No comments:

Post a Comment