Tuesday 6 January 2015

A New Year

Sorry it's a bit late but I've been tired and busy. My web dev is finally done (albeit a bit shit) and now I'm working in a big group project in uni which involves a lot of neat tech and software stuff. Raspberry pi's, NFC, Augmented Reality tech and low energy bluetooth beacons to name a few.

Project-wise I've began running an idea of having people play roles in my world. I'll assign a character to an actual person and when/if it comes to me writing about said character I'll give that person the decisions to make. I think it'll be fun, generate some interest and take a little of the load off of me. Honestly I've been so busy recently that I haven't got much writing done but I'm still working on The Pyromancer bit by bit and I'm looking into doing some Unity work soon, hopefully in a few weeks time I'll have something to show, but no promises.

Electro-Swing is probably the genre that I like the most. I came across it out of nowhere and have explored it in depth since I discovered it over 2 years ago. Goldfish is a band I put into this genre. Kinda. They are a South African band that mix jazzy saxophone and piano with kick-ass beats, synth and some pretty good vocals. As I've never been a fan of describing music I'll just post a couple of songs that I think sum up the band pretty well. Enjoy.




You can find their music on iTunes or Amazon. Here is their website too: goldfishlive.com/

-Beau

twitter.com/Bocodillo

No comments:

Post a Comment